Search This Blog

Wednesday 4 January 2012

First Post from Nick

Hey All!

Because I have all this free time to spare I honestly at first didn't know what to do with myself for a while... Until I had the magnificent revelation that the blog needs updating! so here I am and now that I'm here, I might as well begin with explaining our storyboard and finish with a group of definitions for some editing techniques...
So our story board was reasonably easy to create, we knew originally that our plan was to create a scene were two people were having a conversation, However we couldn't let the conversation run over 2 minutes... so that was the hard part, but we could also edit it down in media later so it wasn't too much of a problem... Below is the storyboard plus I've added annotations for explanations...

Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment